- Anmeldelser (0)
Lanberg’s high-quality USB 2.0 Mini-B cable, is designed to allow the connection e.g. between the desktop PCs / Laptops and the digital cameras or MP3 players. Furthermore, it can also be used to plug any other devices, with a USB 2.0 Mini-B Input, e.g. Canon products; or any device with USB 2.0 input. Due to the use of a ferrite core, the signal transmitted by the cable is preserved in a larger percentage, according to the original signal value, at the input.
Having high standards and restrictions, in the production stage and multi-step quality controls, allows the final product to meet the high standards and norms, associated with this type of cable. As a result of those, complex product evaluations, the expectations of even most demanding users can be fulfilled.
All in all, every single Lanberg USB cable, provides its users with a stable, fast and uninterrupted signal, which translates into an appropriately high transfer.
- Connectors: USB,br />- Plug type 1: USB 2.0 4-pin AM male,
- Plug type 2: USB 2.0 Mini-B 5 pin male,
- Maximum transfer up to 480 Mb/s,
- Highly compatible,
- AWG: 30 CU,
- Cable construction: 4C, shielding layers of film, PVC,
- Core: Ferrite,
- Insulation jacket material: LD-PE,
- Diameter of the PVC sheath length: 4.8mm,
- Hi-Pot: DC 300V 10 ms,
- Resistance: 10m Om / 300V min,
- Length 1.8m,
- Color: black.