Lanberg Nano USB WiFi Adapter - 150Mb/sVår Artikkelnr: 15187 Produsent Partnr: NC-0150-WI
- Anmeldelser (0)
Lanberg’ N150 USB 2.0 nano wireless network interface card (NIC) provides a stable Wi-Fi connection to all devices operating in the 802.11 b/g/n standard, including routers, access points and repeaters. The card has been designed to work with transmitting devices in very close optical range. The ultra-small, compact size facilitates work and allows the product to be transported easily without removing it from the USB port of the portable device.
Users receive up to 150 Mb/s of network transmission speed. This allows you to conveniently browse online content, send E-mails, share files, have online conversations, or even sustain basic audio-video broadcasts such as streaming etc.
- Nano-size for greater mobility of the device,
- Easy to install and configure with drivers provided on CD,
- WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption support,
- Support for WPS 2.0, WPS-PIN, WPS-PBC,
- Support for GI (400 ns), WMM-QoS, WMM-PS, short preamble of Wi-Fi.
- Wireless standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11e, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11i, IEEE 802.11n,
- Transmission speed: up to 150 Mb/s,
- Transmission streams: 1T1R,
- Available wireless modes: client,
- Antennas: 1 x internal PIFA 2 dBi,
- Channel support: 2.412 GHz ~ 2.484 GHz *,
- Modulations: 16-QAM, 64-QAM, BPSK, CCK, DBPSK, DSSS, DQPSK, OFDM, QPSK,
- Encryption: WPS, 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK + WPA2-PSK (TKIP & AES),
- WPS: 2.0, WPS-PIN, WPS-PBC,
- Additional features: protection interval (400 ns), WMM-QoS, WMM-PS, Ad-Hoc, short preamble, energy saving (Legacy Power Save, U-APSD), SoftAP **,
- USB connector: 1 x type A, male: 1.0, 1.1, 2.0,
Supported operating systems
- Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 ***,
- Mac OS ****: 10.9 ~ 10.13 ***,
- Linux (kernel) ****: 2.6.18 ~ 4.7 ***,
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 °C,
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90%.
* The legal possibility of using specific radio frequencies depends on the applicable law in the country in which the device will be used.
** Except for Windows 10.
*** Depends on the support of the manufacturer’s microchip and is a subject of change.
**** Support is provided only by microchip’s manufacturer.